Ypsilanti, Michigan 48197
See map: Google Maps
Maggie's Organics was founded in 1992 on the premise that workers should be treated ethically and that clothing should be durable, affordable, and constructed of environmentally sustainable materials. We are proud to announce that our apparel line, which includes our Pants, Wraps, Hoodies, Dresses, Tanks, Camisoles and Scarves, was recently Fair Trade Certified under a new apparel pilot program developed by FairTradeUSA.
1. To provide a direct and vital link between the organic, sustainable agricultural community and the end user of these products. This connection should serve to educate and enlighten each player in the production chain of the interdependence we share in serving and promoting the health and general welfare of the planet upon which we live and the people who inhabit it.
2. To dedicate ourselves to serving each end of this production matrix with dignity, humility, respect and love.
3. To understand and value our place in the local and global community that we live in and serve. This commitment shall be demonstrated through participation and service to a greater good, whether it is on a local or global level.
4. To endeavor daily to create an exciting, creative, supportive workplace that serves first the needs of our customers, then the needs of our organization and finally the needs of each individual.
5. To dedicate ourselves to the work at hand, meeting each challenge with a collaborative spirit, an eager willingness and a sense of humor.
These statements are published in Clean Clothes Company Handbook. We believe that our actions are as important as written words. Therefore, on a daily basis we seek to implement the standards articulated in these statements.